Privacy & Cookies
The following privacy notice details the who, what, why, where, when and how of collecting your personal information.
When we say “Single & Mingle”, “we”, “I”, or “us”, we are referring to Single & Mingle. When we say, “services”, or “events”, we are referring to Single & Mingle planning and hosting singles events to individuals.
Single & Mingle is a sub-brand of Stand Out Get Noticed Ltd.
2. Who has access to your information?
Single & Mingle collects and has access to your information. Under no circumstances, will we sell or share your data.
All third party data processors used on this website are GDPR compliant.
We use the following:
- WordPress is the platform used to develop this website.
- Totemic IT provide secure hosting and the domain name for this website.
- Google Analytics is used to track the use of our website.
- Eventbrite manages bookings and payment for our events
- Microsoft Outlook and One Drive are used to communicate via email and store photos and client information.
3. What information do we collect about you?
For enquiries, we only ever ask for your name, email address and telephone number.
When submitting feedback on the service you receive, we will ask you anonymously.
When booking an event or paying for a ticket your full name, address, phone number, email address and payment details are collected by Eventbrite.
4. Why do we collect your information?
We collect your information to:
- discuss and process your booking or enquiry
- keep you updated about upcoming events
- inform you of any event cancellations and refunds
- ask for your feedback on our service
- to follow up on your satisfaction levels
- comply with legal requirements
5. Where is your data stored/used?
All data is stored on a secure computer or One Drive and can only be accessed by the business owner. Where data is passed with a third party, these third parties are listed above.
Photos, case studies and event photos may be used on:
- or any other social media channel
They may also be used in printed marketing and advertising (magazines, flyers etc.).
6. How long is it your data stored for?
- When making an enquiry via our website, your data will be stored indefinitely, or until you request for it to be removed.
7. How is your data used?
Any data submitted to Single & Mingle via www.singleandmingle.uk or by any other means is only ever used solely for the purpose in which it is supplied. We only collect the data that we need. This is normally a name and email address and sometimes a telephone number and address.
8. Your rights
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals (data subjects):
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or to request rectification or erasure, please email Single & Mingle. I will respond to your request to modify or delete information within 28 days.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can track website use and personalise content. Don’t worry though, they don’t tell anyone who you are.
Single & Mingle uses the following cookies:
Further information including how to control cookies on your computer can be found at www.aboutcookies.org